How to Travel on a Budget? The Ultimate Guide to Traveling.
Are you planning to travel, but also save money at the same time? Read our recommendations below and your next trip will be the best so far.
Finding the perfect price for your traveling ticket is one of the most important things to do. On our current day and age flights are the cheapest that they have ever been. If you can manage to book your tickets on your own and not by a travel agency there is a better chance for you to find lower ticket prices.
1. For some of the best flight prices we recommend Skyscanner. You can even select the option “Cheapest Month” and the website will show you the cheapest month and dates to travel to your destination.
2. Another recommendation is to look for flights on Incognito Mode which you can select it on your browser.
3. Also it is better to book your flight days before. You can book your flight even a month or two before for the best prices.
Let's talk about accommodation. Some people find it difficult to find the right place to stay. When you are visiting a foreign country and don’t know the area very well you end up staying at a place you don’t like. If you are planning to Visit South Albania, we have thought about your accommodation.
Here are some appartments for daily rent. Click on the image for more information.
➤ Here you can find the best places to say during your trip in south of Albania.
Sometimes food is the main reason why people think traveling is expensive. But just because you are traveling on a budget it doesn’t mean that you can't enjoy food and especially local food. Here are some of our recommendations:
1. If you are staying in a Hotel and you find their meal plans expensive try to avoid eating at your hotel. Usually, hotel prices can be a little over your budget, so find another alternative to enjoy your meals.
2. Get into the local area. If you love to try local food than you should get some information about the place you are visiting. Ask your friends or find recommendations on online platforms. Also check out our blog posts to learn about some of the best restaurants or places you can go to eat. Local reviews should be your friends.
3. You can also buy some groceries on the local market.
4. If you are traveling with friends, you can always share your food so you can try as many local dishes as possible.
5. Don’t forget to keep snacks on your backpack or some fresh local food.
6. Also try looking for local street foods. The south of Albania has some of the best street foods you can find.
If you are traveling to South of Albania on a budget, you will find a lot of options. Us Albanians have thought about everything so the only thing you have to do is to book your flight!
Written by Paola Qëndraj